Greve in Chianti is the market town of the Chianti Classico wine zone and so, not surprisingly, a great place to buy both wine and typical Chianti food products.
Indeed, if you stay at an agriturismo, a working farm and usually a winery, you’ll be able to see wine during its development as well as tasting it. Perhaps you’ll be staying with your family or larger group in a Tuscan villa and would like a chef to come and prepare an evening meal for you? Greve is the perfect place. Or perhaps some cooking lessons before sitting down to enjoy the products of your culinary labours? It’s all available here in Greve.
Useful information on wine, winery vacation accommodations, Tuscan cookery and Tuscan gastronomic specialities:
- Wine tasting tours in Tuscany, Chianti Classico wine, Chianti vineyard and winery vacation accommodations.
- Tuscan cooking classes and Tuscan cooking lessons in Chianti and Tuscany.
- Personal chef in Tuscany: meals catered at your vacation accommodation in Tuscany.
- Tuscan culinary specialities.
- Porchetta – Tuscan whole roast pork.
- Restaurants near Greve in Chianti.
Don’t forget to visit my recommended list of villas, owner-direct vacation rentals, B&Bs and hotels in Tuscany!
Plus up-to-date news on what to see and where to stay in Chianti and all of Tuscany.